Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Speaking of which....

What a great day I had...seriously... GREAT. ==

Yeah, as usual, I was asleep during chemistry class. Well, not fully asleep lar...just..erm..like you sleep awhile then wake then you sleep again. =_=" I sat at the most front row of the table, and when I was sleeping, I doubt that the teacher didn't know about it. It was obvious though.. Teacher doesn't seem to want to scold me one or maybe she's being kind or maybe doesn't even bothered about it or maybe also she have seen me sleeping a lot of times..and fed up already?? x.x Just wondering about it..

The same goes to the back of my row, the table behind was occupied by our class male students, haha... I guess they have seen countless times of me sleeping, lolol... (only my back ba? haha)
I really can't "tahan" to not sleep lor... teacher keep bla bla bla in front.. Then, today teacher taught us about the shape of the what bonding, lone pair and so on~

Then, recess time~ I and my two other friends go to the school's canteen as usual~ I don't know what the heck the teacher taught us in the class...so I asked my friend to explain it to me~ She said that it was easy! Lol..I find that it was easier for me to understand what my friend said rather that what the teacher did.. The way the teacher explains...making it sounds more complicated..lol...



After recess, the GREAT part of the day comes. Stupid MUET session ruined my day! There're 4 people in each team. My team is Group no. 4. And today is our group turn to do the speaking task. 4 person in our group will be the candidates, that is candidates A, B, C and D. Then, there'll be 3 more person from other group, for us, it was Group no. 5. These 3 person will be the Chief Examiner, Examiner, and the one that rings the bell and counts the time (not sure how they called it). In our group, none of us are willing to be the 1st candidate, that is candidate A. ==
All of us decided to take lots....and too bad, I've gotten the lot no. 1, which is candidate A. I was like, "oh-my-god?" Oh well..."berserah kepada takdir..=="..that's what I say every time...



Here goes the speaking task..the teacher gave us the topic and subtopics to each of us in the group. The title is "You are discussing the good qualities of your life partner with your friends". And my subtopic is "should be religious". HUH??? Wth is that...I thought is was something like religion and stuff and then I asked teacher about it, he said link it with moral values. I totally blank lor...walao... 什么东西来的.. kns ==

算.. 不想讲了.. 烦倒要死 ==










Conclusion: Even your English standard might be better than anyone else..or not, it is useless if you don't even dare to speak out. One must also have confidence to do so.




What the lor.... make me stress 到我没话讲...==




I go release my stress and tension lagi better >.>
Songs and game!! aww shucks...I still got homework to do...damn -__-"



randomly random me.
where you don't know which is me.

1 comment: