Saturday, August 27, 2011

Electric Violin




Jason Yang [Electric Violin] & Jake Moulton [Beatbox].
It is known as The Devil Canon because it was a mixture of Pachelbel's "Canon" and Charlie Daniels Band's "The Devil Went Down to Georgia".

Recently, I found some interesting videos, Jason Yang's.
He is quite talented and I started to have an interest in electric violin. :X
Before this, I was interested in electric guitar~
But now it seems that electric violin sounds more harmony to me~ :P
But if you asked me which one i'll try to play~ it might be the electric guitar tho~ xP


Btw, I didn't know that Beethoven Virus was played with electric violin too!!
Haha!! You can click on the video's title to go the original video on Youtube!

You can also check out some of his video's over here :

My personal favorites :
randomly random me.
where you don't know which is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment