Friday, July 22, 2011

No hard feelings.

You might wonder, what took me so long to update my blog? I just couldn't think of a topic to write about. ^_^

Hm..Now, I'm studying in Form 6. Why? Well, 'cause Malaysia Boleh. To be honest, there's no malay in my class. Actually, there's none for all Science classes. Why? Well, they had given a chance to further their studies in local U, matriculation and even polytechnic. It's not that WE are not given a chance, it's just that the chances are much lower 'cause of the "kuota" given. I'm not being racist here, somehow, I'm just telling the truth that is kinda obvious.


On the 9th of July, Clean 2.0 rally happened. I'm one of the supporters "online". I'm staying too far to go for the rally. I'm fed up with VOG, that is if you know what i meant. Seriously fed up until I've got nothing to say. Speechless. Well done VOG. "You hurt your own citizens!"

P/S: No hard feelings ya. I'm just fed up with the VOG's not the melayu. X_x.

randomly random me.
where you don't know which is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment