Finally, an update from me ^_^
I've been playing Florensia..and now playing Dragonica.. @@"
Haih...STRESS ARH!!!
After 5th April disaster, I've been busy trying to apply any college that's having the course I might have interest in. For your info, 5th April was the posting results day of JPAE-M admission in Singapore. During the week before it, my head was full of "what's gonna happen?","how i'm gonna survive?" and so on. I have relatives in S'pore but we weren't that close. I thought that I might meet some of my friends that I made online. Well, I think its not very possible now.
The frustrating part comes, every college that I've applied online, needed me to certify all the documents before submitting it to them. This means I have to go to school and wait the teachers to certify them, and well, yeah, I dislike "leceh" things. One more, I have to go to the post office to buy money order and send it to the respective college to pay the processing and application fees. I didn't apply college that REQUIRES HIGH AMOUNT of processing and application fees. DUH! If I didn't get accepted, then it'll be a waste, right? =__="
I don't think it will be a problem for those not having any financial problems.
They should be glad as there are people who are still suffering in this whole world.
And I should be glad too although I kept complaining about MONEY.
It makes me feel like that MONEY is my enemy.
Anything I want to get, I must get MONEY first.
Sigh.
No money, no talk.
Life is SO realistic. Almost everyone in the world is money-minded.
randomly random me.
where you don't know which is me.
No comments:
Post a Comment