Yeah, it happened again. Lol~~
Just like the same old time~
Guess that's me all right~
I've been hooked up on some anime, manga, and drama lately.
Oh man, why at this kind of time??
Hey girl..sincerely, go and open your book, will ya?
Stop facebook-ing or reading manga and stuffs.
Actually, those stuffs really make up the entertainment of my life XD
If you wanna know about the manga I've been reading,
- Kimi Ni Todoke
- Kyou, Koi Wo Hajimemasu
- Suki-tte Ii Na Yo
- Switch Girl!!
- Watashi Ni XX Shinasai
- Ao Haru Ride (just read this yesterday..and got hooked up :x) man..hate that Kou, seriously!!
- Dengeki Daisy (currently hiatus for this manga - a little too complicated..)
**Edited : -
8. Hibi Chouchou (started 29/11/12) xD
9. Kimi wa Maru de, Ano Hana no You de (started 30/11/12) lolol :x
9. Kimi wa Maru de, Ano Hana no You de (started 30/11/12) lolol :x
10. Bokutachi wa Shitte Shimatta (started 1/12/12) hahaha :P
11. Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun (started 3/12/12 i think) kaka~
Most of them are school life, shoujo and romance~ hahah11. Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun (started 3/12/12 i think) kaka~
Ahahah, I always like this~ but it's okay.
As long as I enjoyed myself and remember to study before its too late!
Mehh, I sounded like that I've split personalities, oh whatever~ Lol..
Honestly speaking, Angel VS Devil, inside of me, huh?
They always can't fight each other, ya know? XD
I mean, sometimes they tied, or one of them wins then the other one wins as well.
Anyway~ I was just merely bla bla bla-ing here myself~ so yeah :P
randomly random me.
where you don't know which is me.
No comments:
Post a Comment