Hmm.. Time to update my blog~ x_X
It's been a very veryyyyy long time since my last post~ @_@
Left a few more weeks before my actual STPM exam is approaching~
Lots of things happened in the past few months~
Might not be able to say it all in the mean time xD
If so, this is gonna be a verrrry long post~~ :P
BE PREPARED!! :DD
Well, let's see~~~
~MAY~
Lower Six entered our school~
There was lots of performances from Upper Six~~ xD
Mid-year exam again~~ Happens all the time~ lolol.. x_x
I've put most of my efforts for physics this time! :D
Felt kinda happy 'cause knowing my physics did improved xD
But still~ that's only for physics~ >_< then, the exam finished~~
Also!
We celebrated our honorable Physics teacher birthday earlier~
'Cause teacher's birthday is in the holiday xD
Then school holiday started! woohoo~! :P
I and my friends attended an "Acoustic Guitar - Finger Style" Concert. ^_^
It was awesome! Talented people. What can I say? :D
Due to limited budget, I bought a quite reasonable price of smartphone
during my mid-term holiday, Samsung Galaxy W a.k.a "WONDER".
I bought this phone out of anxiety and really can't wait for it >.<
Since my previous phone is a little bit sucky already~ lolol x_x
This W was originally priced RM999 but I get to bought it at a price of
RM950 with 8GB free of external memory card and screen protector :)
But then, a few weeks later, the price dropped, man that's sad!
Didn't knew that the price will drop after Samsung Galaxy S III had released~
Argh x.x No use to regret now~ lolol..
Then addicted to the new phone for awhile and keep downloading apps xD
The most fun apps/games I would recommend, is "Scramble With Friends".
You can play with your friends from either Facebook or even Twitter!
and it can also improve our vocabulary as well~
So, why not? :D Come join me!
~JUNE~
On the very 1st day of June, I and some of my friends went to
climb a small mountain nearby! Man, it was tiring :x
Kinda regret, hahaha! I must have went there just for fun~ lolol~
I didn't really climbed that mountain anyway @_@
Sadly, I just passed 1.5 km and almost reaching 2.0 km~ x_X
Memories~~ oh memories~~
My precious InotSlave (Masquerader Level 65)~
gone together with Dragonica, IAHgames :(
The game shut down~ because of some problems~ sad x_x
I have two close friends which their birthday is on this month!
Celebrated the first friend, "G" with other friends at CS xD
Some of my friends and me planned loads of things~ kakaka :P
We planned to arrange a group trip but allowing "G" and "V"
to get together after we leave them alone~
But then, after lots of discussion, the plan didn't worked~
because "V" somehow know that we are planning something for them~
and "V" warned us before :/ So, that's it~ >.<
Then, the second friend, "S"~
We celebrated "S" birthday at a nearby average class restaurant :D
Everyone chose TomYam except "S"~ hahahaha!
"S" very special~ just like her name~ lolol!
The menu and beverages "S" chosen are all sour-type~ aiyaya xD
~JULY~
Another of my friend's birthday on this month!
A very very small celebration was made :)
We went to a nearby park in the town to have some fun ;)
Blowing bubbles~ and playing swing (my most favourite! XD)~
If you had not known, I'm quite good at swinging the swings!
Hahahaha! :P
Yeah~ Exam again, again ~___~" So, the exam just like that~
Just like that lor~ what else~ lololll~~
Then after exam finished, I went to Melaka for a 3 days trip!
Sadly, I was sick straight after the exam T_T
And lots of food that I couldn't eat in Melaka
due to cough and slight fever and flu~ T_T
Ah well, hope to try all those quite-well-known
food in Melaka next time! :)
~AUGUST~
Hmm.. nothing special~
Nothing special that I can remembered at the
moment during this month >_<
Oh yeah! I and my friends ate bittergourd soup nearby~
and on that day, it was our great class monitor's birthday!
It was kelas tambahan on that day~ man, boring chemistry class x.x
Physics class, I still can accept ~_~..
~SEPTEMBER~
Wonderful month I can say! Well, its my birthday!! <3 Hahaha!!
OPPA GANGNAM STYLE by PSY is everywhere!! xD
op op op op~~!! XD
Especially, the "KL STYLE", by Jinnyboytv from Hitz.fm~
His videos are amazing! Make sure to check it out sometime! :)
And during this month, I was soooo addicted to one remixed song!
UPular (Pixar Remix) by DJ POGO! It was awesome!
And so do the movie of UP! The story was so touching :'(
And then~~ Peperiksaan Percubaan STPM 2012 =_=""
No fun at all~ Let's not talk about this ^_^
My birthday!!! Yeah!!!
Really thanks to my friends >_<
They gifted me a very special birthday card <3
I love it xD No words can express how I felt that day >_<
Due to that special day~ I decided to wear nicely~ xD
Dress and make-ups and heels~ hahaha =.=
Make-ups just failed for me~ Still natural is the best for me! :P
Maybe a little eyeliner is alright~ kakaka~~
We went to a mall and played archery~
My hand felt suan the next day!
The bow was too heavy >_<
The bow was too heavy >_<
Then, I played my favourite arcade game, Daytona USA! LOL XD
While walking~ suddenly felt my feet slightly pain~
'cause of the heels ~_~
'cause of the heels ~_~
My skin arh~~~ kacau betul >_<
We walked to a cafe and have lunch!
It was known for their "spicyness" noodles~
It was known for their "spicyness" noodles~
You can choose a variety types of "spicyness"~ hahaha!!
Halfway eating, then I went to toilet and came out~
Suddenly, they sang birthday song for me xD
and gave me the card~~ <3
and gave me the card~~ <3
To the mall again~~ walk walk~ blackball-ing~ buy things~~
And received 1 gift from the group and other gift from another friend ^_^
Hahahah!! Kena bully xDD
Some went back~
Some continue with me on the way to sing Karaoke!
Some continue with me on the way to sing Karaoke!
Wakakakaka!!
It was the first time I ever really sang my hearts out! :D
It was the first time I ever really sang my hearts out! :D
Maybe I knew it was free and not much people
are around to hear me singing :P
are around to hear me singing :P
There were 4 of us!
Well~ I only sing English songs and a few Chinese songs ^_^
Well~ I only sing English songs and a few Chinese songs ^_^
Then all of us had dinner together! before heading home~~ :)
Anyway, really thanks to all of them especially those
who wrote in my birthday card~ <3
who wrote in my birthday card~ <3
A tiring yet wonderful day :)
The next day~~ celebrated my birthday again with he! :D
Hmm, went to sight-seeing at Legoland~ didn't go in and play la xD
Then, lots of kesilapan berlaku~ aiyayaya~
I accidentally knocked one of my right toe damn hard towards
the edge of the wall in my house ~___~
Man... how careless am I =.="""
Because my birthday was a Public Holiday..,
so none of the clinics were opened~
so none of the clinics were opened~
So, he fetched me to hospital and we waited for 2 hours before it was my turn~
There were no electricity for the first hour after we reached there =.=""
I already so sleepy over there...zhen de shi~ =.= make me keep waiting x_x
Well, I can't complain~ Gov. hospital is like this >.<
Cheap and lots of people~ @@
The ubat bius injection was so painful T_T
It is to cabut my nail easily since it is broken >.<
Made me have to wear slippers to school for one whole week! >.<
Can't be helped >_< I was having a hard time to shower back then~ x_x
Avoiding water to flow to my toe >_<
But now, my toe is much better now ^_^ not painful already~ :)
Waiting for the nail to grow~~ after the skin went off~ x_x
So, that's all for now! :D
W e l l , t h a t ' s s u r e
L O N G E N O U G H RIGHT? L O L !!! XD
A POST WITH LOTS OF LOVE! <3
randomly random me.
where you don't know which is me.

No comments:
Post a Comment