Monday, September 20, 2010

This is just the beginning.

Holiday ends and school starts. I'll be receiving my exam papers starting today. From all the holidays I've been through, this holiday is the one that I met my friends mostly all the time. Normally, I'll get stuck up in front of the computer and play online games. That's my life even though I don't like it much. I'd be glad to hang out with friends! At least, I wouldn't just sit, eat, watch, and sleep at home like how I did last time. You might think that my life is bored. Hell yeah, haha.

During this 2 weeks holiday, I



  1. heard undang, with SM, YH, and LO. (privacy~)
  2. undang exam and get 46/50! (the passing mark was 42/50 and I've only read the white book and didn't touch the yellow one! :P)
  3. watched Step Up, Piranha, and then the other day watched Resident Evil: Afterlife, and Stool Pigeon. All with Mel.
  4. watched Grown Ups and Aftershock with SM. We met a lot of people, all from our school. Then, I played some games at the Arcade and some Form 5-mates caught me playing shooting game. Haha, it was so much fun!
  5. done some acts for the MV at school. Thanks to all that wished me b'day. :D
  6. ate KFC with M, LO, JL, and YH on my birthday. Then, played bowling with JL and LO. I lost =[.
  7. sat in WL's car. WL is a slow and steady driver. :) Then, I barbecued at another JL's house and watched some uncensored parts of Piranha that you can't see at the cinema! Haha, SM, SJ, LO, and I were the only gals. Looks like CY, JK, KH, YC, QH and a few were kinda happy with the "parts" except JK. And, SJ's little bro was very cute and obedient. ^^
  8. heard teori with SM, YH, and LO. I can't wait to get my license done! hurray! :D
Right now, let's start cherish time, fall in love with books, dance with teachers and fight with SPM! Don't forget computers! They're OUR partners. Without them, I don't think I'll get to write these. Be GLAD! :D
randomly random me.
where you don't know which is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment