Hey. I'm back. Well, you know i didn't update my blog since the school holidays started. I'm busy you know. Haha, busy with games! Yeah, there's nothing i can do beside playing games. I don't have much friends that will call me to go out you see. I'm just like stuck in between them. Well, in between Chinese and Malays. You will know what i mean.
Since small, i lived in Johor Bahru. That's my hometown. I miss my BIG BIG OLD house. Gosh, you won't believe what i'm gonna say right now. That BIG BIG OLD house is the biggest house i ever lived..maybe not as big as your house right now. Its like a 2 storey bungalow. I missed my childhood life. I missed playing with my nieces and nephews. You might wonder why, but all my cousins are mostly married and way older than me. This is because my father is the youngest among the family. My father has 6 elder brothers and 4 elder sisters. The family is very big right? Everyone now are so busy with their work that we hardly make any reunion. In the future, the younger ones might have forgotten the elder ones or maybe don't even know them at all. Sigh.
I studied in Sekolah Kebangsaan Infant Jesus Convent Johor Bahru for 3 years from Primary 1 to 3. I missed my best friend - Tan Zhi Ying. After i moved to Kulai, we didn't contact much. The Convent is a girls' school. Its like a British school. I bet it was build by them. I went into a malay school after i moved to Kulai. It was weird. Its like a new world to me. I don't see any chinese at all. So weird that I don't feel scared at all. Seriously, the "me" of "that" time is braver than "me" "now". Speechless. There are so many things that I'm scared of and even don't dare to try it. Well, if there're pros, then there're cons. Face it. Complains wouldn't solve any problem, right?
**To be continued.**
P/S : Any questions are welcomed.
randomly random me.
where you don't know which is me.
No comments:
Post a Comment